Did you know?
- We are the only asbestos removal company to solely specialise in claims led works?
- That we cover the whole of mainland UK?
- That we deal with over 13000 + asbestos related instructions per year?
- That we offer a range of services from asbestos training and sampling through to removal and encapsulation?
- That all our domestic works are carried out by directly employed staff?
- That if you have a problem you can call our directors for an immediate response?
• We work to standards and control measures higher than those set out by the HSE?
• We take photographs of initial site attendance, site set up and completed works in order to prove the standard of controls we have put in place?
• Did you know that we use photographic evidence boards on site in order to prove control measures have been implemented?
Did you know?
• We desk top audit 50% of all jobs?
• We carry out site audits on 20% of all sites?
• We instruct an external auditor on 5% of our works?
Standard Control Measures on Asbestos Removal Projects
- Controlled Entry Point
- H-Type Vacuums
- Negative Pressure Unit
- 1000 Gauge polythene and 3inch PCL tape in order to form an air tight enclosure
SCI Asbestos Complaint Protocol
Complaints of Damage:
- Initial response within 4 hours
- Evidence investigated
- Formalised reply 48 hours based on evidence gained from site
Complaint of Dust and Debris:
- Escalated to operations director with immediate effect
- Response within 1 hour
- Site attendance within 24 hours (less wherever possible)
- Pictures taken on arrival
- Swab tests undertaken
- Dust debris cleaned regardless of fault
- Air test to follow if required by client
- Investigated by SCI